We have supported numerous asset owners and managers across industry sectors world-wide to improve their approach to asset management aligned with the core principles of ISO 550001, the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM)/Institute of Asset Management (IAM) framework, and other local AM guiding documents.
We link strategic, tactical and operational levels of asset management to deliver quantifiable benefits (including the optimized balance of performance, risk and cost over time). Our multi-disciplinary specialist teams, combined with asset management advisors, cover a range of engineering and technical aspects.
- Frameworks for decision-making, governance and policies
- Maturity assessments and improvement planning
- Training and change management
- Condition and performance assessments
- Materials and durability services
- Evaluation, design and specification of remediation solutions
- Lifecycle asset data management and modelling
- Financial and economic analysis to support decision making
- Development of asset management strategies, plans and processes
- Asset data capture, cleansing, transformation and migration
- Asset management IT solutions architecture and implementation
- Procurement advice
AECOM understands that many of our clients are under increasing pressure to gain additional value from their assets. We help our clients plan, design and construct many of their assets and is perfectly positioned to help clients build their asset management systems. Asset management is the systematic approach to the realization of value of an organization’s tangible and intangible assets over the entire life cycle.
We are key co-authors in the IPWEA International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM), and we are an Institute of Asset Management endorsed trainer and assessor. https://aecom.kineoportal.com/