An undergraduate position at AECOM will provide a unique opportunity to learn about our industry and business as well as build connections with our employees. As an undergraduate, you will have the chance to work alongside industry leaders on iconic projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities.
We are seeking applicants from a wide range of disciplines, including civil, electrical, environmental, geotechnical, mechanical, structural, building services and chemical engineering as well as design, planning and program and cost management fields.
Applications – All Australia & New Zealand applicants
- July – August – Applications open.
- August – September – online testing, application reviews and phone screens.
- September – October – Virtual interviews via Microsoft Teams.
- October – Offers.
- November – placements commence (please note that start dates are flexible).
How it works
1. Apply online for your preferred undergraduate position here (Please apply for one role only)
2. Online Gamification issued via email (Check your ‘junk’ folder just in case!)
3. Phone screen
4. Virtual interview over Microsoft Teams