Warner Bros. WorldTM, Abu Dhabi joins the multitude of attractions on Abu Dhabi’s entertainment and leisure destination, Yas Island.
Spread across 15 hectares (the size of 21 football fields), Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is the world’s largest indoor theme park.
Visitors can enjoy 29 state-of-the-art exhilarating rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment, located across six immersive lands — Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch and Warner Bros. Plaza.
Our team was involved since the project’s inception, providing design consultancy and construction supervision services. We brought together master planners, economists, architects, engineers, and show set design-build vendors located in Orange County, London and Abu Dhabi to deliver this outstanding attraction. Throughout the project, our construction supervision team nurtured a committed safety culture by rewarding positive safety behaviors and actively engaging with the construction contractor.
Key attraction and facility design features include:
- Warner Bros. Plaza – the park’s hub and venue for high-impact audio visual shows.
- A dramatic guest entrance that connects the six immersive lands.
- Themed retail and dining outlets throughout the park.
- THEA Awards for Outstanding Achievement (AOA)
- MEED Projects Award for GCC Tourism and Leisure Project of the Year