AECOM completed multiple projects for this 220-acre, 8.8 million-square-foot campus, at which we have provided onsite A-E services since 1995.
AECOM was architect of record, engineer of record and landscape architect of record for the new LEED Platinum N232 Collaborative Support Facility; we also completed a Capital Investment Planning Assessment for long-term facility and infrastructure asset development, and designed and developed a pioneering air traffic controller/flight simulator facility.
AECOM’s multi-disciplinary services for the Center have included campus-wide upgrades of obsolete power systems and development of the Ames Power Monitoring System (APSM) database, location reference mapping for the Center’s Integrated GIS Office, pressure system recertification, and comprehensive permitting support.
- 2016 NASA Ames Contractor Council Certificate of Excellence Award (Planetary Ventures Program)
- 2016 NASA Ames Contractor Council Certificate of Excellence Award (Greg Hite, Chair of the Ames Contractor Council Small Business Committee)
- 2015 GSA Achievement Award for Real Property Best Practices and Innovation, Asset Management in Real Property
- 2011 NASA Ames Small Business Industry Award, Large Business Prime Contractor of the Year
- 2010 GSA Real Property Award for Green Innovation
- 2003 GSA Achievement Award for Real Property Innovation