For over 100 years, AECOM and our heritage companies have been providing innovative solutions to our government partners in the energy sector. We are proud to be on the forefront of planning and designing effective, efficient, and resilient power and energy infrastructure the world over.
- 5,000+ facilities where we’ve delivered optimized energy solutions for government agencies over the last decade
- Innovative planning approaches, including our Rosetta methodology, which combines a web-based analytics platform, workshops, game-boarding, and lessons learned to successfully meet energy performance goals
- US$1 billion in client savings as a result of energy solutions backed by financial guarantees of energy savings from upgrades
- #4 Power ranking by Engineering-News Record
- One of the only global planning, engineering and construction firms that is accredited by the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO) and that is also vendor neutral
- US$23 million in expected savings for the US Navy across 150 SPAWAR buildings under a model Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC)
- 30%+ energy savings identified in our comprehensive energy and water master plans for 31 military installations (covering 175 million square feet of facility space) for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- 49 nuclear power plants where we’re the engineer or constructor of record. This work, totaling 39,000 megawatts of nuclear power, has included the first nuclear units in Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and Taiwan, as well as the last new US nuclear plant to be placed online, Watts Bar Unit 1.
- 300+ heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system faults identified in a single office building by our SkySpark platform, resulting in US$3,000 energy savings per month for the client