AECOM has revolutionized project delivery by integrating innovative technologies to understand and address potential environmental and social impacts. Our experts deliver easy-to-understand impact analyses grounded in their decades of experience implementing cost-effective environmental solutions that achieve compliance and satisfy diverse client and stakeholder goals.
We’ve improved data collection methods and presentation formats by transforming how we do it. From drones to interactive and web-based applications, our experts are committed to the adoption of leading-edge technology and continual improvement.
Our collaborative, innovative approach contributes to successful energy, industrial, transportation and government projects around the world. We partner with clients to anticipate and address permit requirements early in the project design to develop and implement proactive strategies. Our expert regulatory negotiations engage participants and stakeholders, which allows for rapid resolution of issues to deliver projects on schedule.
- A global Technical Practice Network of 2,000+ impact assessment and permitting professionals, who share knowledge and collaborate across environmental disciplines quickly and efficiently via our internal TPN network.
- Vast, in-house comprehensive resources benefit clients with time and cost savings. We offer exceptional resources globally under one roof- from project inception and feasibility, through impact analysis, exploration, production, development, construction and decommissioning.
- One of the world’s largest cultural resources and heritage management consultancies featuring 400+ full-time specialists in a broad array of disciplines, including terrestrial and underwater archaeology, historic architecture, anthropology, cultural landscapes, and Indigenous/ aboriginal/ First Nations/ Native American consultation.
- Protected species experts who use digital field innovations to perform species-specific surveys, produce reports, and provide mitigation planning. Our use of innovative technology increases accuracy and efficiency, reduces permitting time and saves money over customary approaches.
- Digital impact assessments use new electronic technologies that modernize environmental impact analyses. Because we apply this worldwide, AECOM is at the forefront of generating creative, interactive, web-based solutions that speed and improve decision-making processes, regulatory compliance and permitting.
- Environmental management and monitoring teams specialize in a vast array of on-land and in-water services for projects of varying types and sizes, including fit-for-purpose, large-scale environmental field projects.
- Baseline Field Studies – Biological Resources
- Cultural Resources / Cultural Heritage / Archaeology / Indigenous Engagement
- Digital Analyses, and Data Conveyance for Impact Assessment
- Ecological Design, Implementation and Restoration
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment: EIA/ EIS/ ESHIA/ CEQA/ NEPA/ SEPA
- Environmental Planning, Mitigation, and Monitoring
- Environmental Policy Development
- Regulatory Permitting and Negotiation
- Siting, Project Feasibility, Permitting Strategy, and Scalable Program Management
- Stakeholder/ Public Engagement and Outreach, including Social Media
- Equitable Engagement
- Fate and Effects Transport/ Dispersion Modeling
- Visual and Noise Impact Assessment and Modeling