AECOM Mexico was retained by a Confidential Mining company to provide Construction Management Services for a Water Supply Project in northern Mexico. The project included the construction of: several Km of water pipelines, inspection and maintenance roads, high, medium, and low-tension power transmission lines, water extraction wells, a pumping station, water storage tanks and an electrical substation. As part of the project, AECOM Mexico also installed and operated a camp for 100 people with all associated services.
AECOM Mexico also executed the Health, Safety & Environmental Compliance programs. As a result, the AECOM team achieved, along with the Client and Contractors a record of 1 Million hours without time-loss incidents during the project execution.
This project included the following tasks:
- Bid preparation, analysis and contractor selection
- Document Control & Information management
- Construction Supervision
- Subcontract Administration
- Construction Program and Schedule
- Site Acceptance Tests
- Factory Acceptance Tests Expediting
- Approval for Vendors
- Materials Procurement
- Industrial Health & Safety and Training
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- Security Management