Please use our employment and wage verification process through The Work Number service from Equifax. This secure service can be used for mortgage/loan applications, reference checks, leasing an apartment or any other instance where proof of wages or employment is required. This service also supports social services verifications. The Work Number provides several options for verifying information:
- Please visit www.theworknumber.com and select “I’m a Verifier”
- Provide the following:
- Employer Name or Code: AECOM
- Employer Code is 13691
- Employee’s Social Security Number
For United Kingdom and Ireland
We have two separate employment/wage verification processes depending upon whether the employee worked for AECOM or URS, which was acquired by AECOM.
- For legacy URS employees in the UK and Ireland, please send your request to: HR.Service.Centre.UK.and.Ireland@aecom.com or call +44 (0)1256 310655.
- For all other AECOM UK and Ireland employees, please send your request to: HRSharedServices.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1727 535656.
For Middle East Region:
For employment/wage verification for AECOM employees in the Middle East (except Afghanistan and Kabul), please send your request to our Middle East HR Shared Services entity at HR.MiddleEast@aecom.com.
Please allow approximately 48 hours to receive a response to your email.
For employment/wage verification for AECOM employees in Afghanistan, please send your request to our Dubai HR support office at email@example.com.
Employment/wage verification for employees who were part of Flint Energy Services or URS OG (Oil and Gas) in the United States can be done via The Work Number at http://www.theworknumber.com
For company codes, please use the table below
|Flint Energy Services or URS Oil and Gas||15434|
|FS, now under Management Services, and includes APPTIS firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-944-3259|
|URS EC/EIC Oracle based employees||12306||1-800-367-5690|
Please reach out to the AECOM Benefits Service Center at: 844-779-9567 (Outside the US: + 1 312-843-5091).
Please reach out to our 401(k) administrator, Merrill Lynch, at 877-637-4226. If they are unable to assist, please send your request to: email@example.com.
If you are interested in applying for a job with AECOM, please do so via Careers section on our website: live-aecom.pantheonsite.io/careers.
- For entry-level positions, internships and graduate positions, please read the geography specific information at our Students & Graduates site: https://aecom.com/careers/who-we-hire/recent-graduates/. From here, you can learn about available opportunities as well as submit an application. Graduates may also search openings and submit a general application at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=20052&siteid=5302.
- If you are a career professional and experienced job seeker, you can create a job search agent that fits your geographical location and experience and apply at: http://aecom.jobs/.
- Graduates may also search openings and submit a general application at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=20052&siteid=5302.
FRAUDELENT JOB OFFERS
It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations have offered false employment opportunities with AECOM. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims. We are taking this matter extremely seriously and are currently working with the appropriate legal authorities to stop such fraudulent schemes.
If you have already applied, please read our FAQ document (https://aecom.com/careers/faqs/) for answers to frequently asked questions regarding our application process. Due to the high volume of requests, we regret we are unable to respond to each candidate individually regarding the status of their application. If the position is still posted on our website, we are working on the requisition; otherwise, the position has been closed.
Please visit the Offices section of our website and search for our locations near you to connect with an AECOM office. Contact information will be provided with your search results online, and you can reach out directly to the local office with your request. I am sure they would be glad to hear from you.
Please report this incident to the AECOMethics.firstname.lastname@example.org, which is staffed by a third-party company, with specialists available who speak in more than 150 languages and who can help document and relay your concerns. You will have the option to remain anonymous if you wish.
Please email email@example.com. Based on the region and business line, the appropriate communications contact will contact you.
Please use the information below to contact the appropriate regional team
|Australia & New Zealand||Businessinquiry.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Europe, Middle East & Africa||Businessinquiry.email@example.com|
AECOM manages its supplier/vendor relations at a local level, thus if you do not have a contact already with our company, it would be best to reach out to one of our offices near you and work with that office to establish a relationship. Please visit our website and the Offices section where you can search by country, state/province and city, and determine the best place to start.