From flood protection to nutrient control to desalination, AECOM’s goal is to ensure that our water clients have access to globally sustainable technologies, locally delivered. Our professionals work in and across the major markets to deliver comprehensive solutions that safeguard human health and the environment.
Balancing the world’s need for safe, reliable water with protecting this critical natural resource for the future requires a deep understanding of interconnected systems.
We work with clients across the entire project life cycle — from initial planning studies through final construction and operations and maintenance services — on both traditional and alternative project-delivery options (design-build, public-private partnerships and financing).
With a robust design and construction division, AECOM offers a unique perspective on designing projects that are fully constructible.
- Drinking water treatment and supply
- Indirect and potable reuse
- Tunnels, conveyance, collection and distribution
- Brackish and seawater desalination
- Biosolids, energy recovery and optimization
- Industrial water
- Wastewater treatment
- Watershed and ecosystems restoration, management and planning
- Dams and hydropower
- Flood and coastal resilience
- Disaster response and recovery