If you have an issue or complaint regarding an employment matter, an AECOM project, or staff member, contact the Ethics Hotline at AECOMethics.email@example.com, https://reportlineweb.com/aecom (US employees) or https://iwf.tnwgrc.com/aecom (outside the U.S.). Our interest is in helping to resolve the matter and the Ethics Hotline is the best way to begin that process.
By submitting User Content, you agree to not use the Site to:
- Post or make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Harm minors in any way
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Make fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts/comment
- Engage in trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Conduct spamming of any nature
- Post or make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Post or make available files that contain viruses or other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
- Commercially solicit, distribute chain letters or any form of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising
- Post anything to do with a legal issue, legal case, or attorneys. This includes legal action involving AECOM, soliciting individuals to engage in legal action against AECOM, or offering other legal advice.
- Post any personal information, including, but not limited to, email address, phone number, SSN or national ID, salary information, and/or order number
- Promote goods or services
- Impersonate any person or entity
AECOM may provide links to certain other third-party websites and third-party content merely as a convenience for visitors to this site. These third-party websites and content are not under the control of AECOM. Access to such third-party websites and content is at the user’s own risk and AECOM is not responsible for its accuracy or reliability. Inclusion of such links to third-party websites and content does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or guarantee the accuracy of the contents of any linked websites or content.