As air quality regulatory requirements increase in number and stringency, AECOM is working with our clients to strategize and implement compliance solutions using innovative approaches and advanced technology. We are also helping our clients in developing nations confront and solve the types of air quality issues we have decades of experience addressing in developed nations.
Being at the forefront of a global response to climate change, we partner with our clients to ensure our solutions balance business and technical needs as well as sustainability issues.
- Large full-service global air quality practice — AECOM’s air quality services are delivered by more than 400 professionals on four continents, comprising one of the largest, most experienced, and collaborative air quality practices in the world today. Our scientists assist in the development and validation of air quality models and our engineer’s design and implement cutting-edge emissions control strategies.
- Strategic support to various trade associations and research institutions — As a consulting and engineering group with no vested interests in specific technologies, equipment, or processes, our technical solutions are industry-leading, objective, and based on sound science. Our work products help shape regulatory outcomes.
- Knowledge sharing — We engage in the development and transmission of best practices through global technology networks, technical practice leadership and a company culture that emphasizes excellence.
- Easy access to key professionals — Our client account managers and master services agreements provide readily available support and services.
- Full life-cycle solutions for any project — We work with our clients from the start of the design phase, including permitting strategy advice, and we continue our support throughout the life of the operation.
- Partnerships with technology firms — Through these relationships, we offer our clients advanced compliance solutions.
- Air Permitting
- Air Pollution Control Engineering
- Ambient Monitoring and Source Testing
- Atmospheric Dispersion, Accidental Release and CFD Modeling
- Carbon Management
- Construction Assessment
- Emission Inventories and Mobile Source Studies
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Health Risk Assessments
- Occupational Health and Safety and Indoor Air Quality Management
- Odor and Noise Modeling, Monitoring and Control
- Regulatory Strategy and Compliance Management
- Strategic Technical Support