AECOM’s sediment remediation and ecosystem restoration experts are featured session chairs, panelists and presenters at the Battelle Contaminated Sediments Conference in Austin, TX, January 9-12, 2023.
A major contributor and sponsor of this year’s conference, our scientists and engineers will lead technical sessions and present on the latest risk and remedial techniques for traditional and emerging contaminants, trends in waterway revitalization, and other vital environmental issues.
At this year’s conference, our technical presence includes:
- 1 roundtable panelist
- 5 session chairs
- 9 technical platforms, and
- 10 technical posters
AECOM’s global environmental team has extensive experience developing comprehensive and innovative sediment contamination solutions for a broad range of contaminants and sites.
Contact us for more information about AECOM’s Sediment Contamination services or visit us in Booth 217.
AECOM’s Sediment Contamination and Environmental Services
- Comprehensive Sediment Management and Case Studies
- AECOM’s Technical Practice Network
- AECOM Nature Based Solutions
- Environmental, Social and Governance Services
- Solving the Harmful Algal Blooms Crisis
- PFAS Statement of Qualifications
- Microplastics Risk Assessment and Remediation
- Environmental Planning, Innovation Virtual Exhibit
- Brownfield Services
- Advanced Visualization
AECOM’s Technical Posters at Battelle available for download:
- Long-Term Ecological Monitoring of New Bedford Harbor Over 28 Years
- Groundwater/Seawater Interface Migration and the Effectiveness of Extraction & Injection Wells to Operate as a Hydraulic Barrier to Prevent Sediment Contaminant Transport on a Coastal Barrier Island
- Integration of Remediation, Restoration and Revitalization: A Case Study on the Mercury Impacted South River, VA
- Implementing a Passive Treatment System for PFAS Impacted Stormwater
- Sediment Treatability Testing and Multiple Accounts Analysis for Mill Lake, Rayrock Remediation Project in Yellowknife, NT Canada
- Smallmouth Bass as Representative Resident Species at Portland Harbor Superfund Site
- Site-Specific Creel Angler Survey of the Anacostia River
- PCB Concentration Distribution in Collocated Bulk Sediment, Fish Tissue, and Porewater at the Apra Harbor Sediment Site, Naval Base Guam
- Congener Forensic Analysis Using Passive Sampling Techniques: Case Studies at Orote Landfill, Naval Base Guam
- Predicting Coastal Bridge Scour under Future Sea Level Rise Conditions