AECOM is participating in ComEd’s Environmental Contractor Meeting & Greet event on March 16, 2020.
AECOM is one of the world’s largest and most diverse environmental firms. As a leader in our industry, conducting projects in a safe manner in accordance with our quality standards is paramount. AECOM’s capabilities span the full business asset life cycle; we provide services relative to asset development, operations integration, restoration and reuse, and product integration.
Through our global Technical Practice Network (TPN), we can leverage resources and expertise throughout our company to better serve the needs of our clients. AECOM is also continuously investing in innovative technologies and practices.
Below is additional information on some of these innovations.
AECOM’s Recent Innovations
- Disaster Resilience Scorecard
- Virtual Reality Technology for EHS Training
- EMAP/CIRS for Field Data Collection and Inspection Reporting
- GSRx Screening Tool to Improve Sustainability of Remediation
- Innovative Air Dispersion Modeling Techniques
- Hexavalent Chromium Remediation Program
- Unmanned Systems (Drones) for Security and Inspections
- PFAS Treatability R&D
- Thermal Imaging for Natural Zone Depletion of LNAPL
- Living Shoreline/Artificial Reef to Reduce Shoreline Erosion
AECOM’s wide range of services and capabilities help industrial, power and public sector clients achieve compliance while reducing or eliminating risks, and protecting our natural environment. Working across our internal business lines, we have the resources to work with clients to balance growth and resiliency in an ever-changing world. Below is a list of a few project descriptions highlighting our some of our local and regional capabilities.
- HUD National Disaster Resilience Competition
- Chicago Resilient Corridors Project
- Chicago Park District Lakefront Trail Separation
- Ambient Air Monitoring Program for Former MGP Site
- Coal Combustion Residuals Rule Groundwater Monitoring
- Water Balance Study for Fossil Fuel Power Station
- Recent HSE Data Management Projects
Please visit us again as we will continue to update this website to add additional information!
Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.