Don't miss the 35th Annual Dam Safety Conference presented by the Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO). This years event will be held September 9-13, 2018 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA.
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle in September.
Come visit us at Booth 409
Speakers / Panelists:
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am | Dennis Hogan, PE | Concurrent Session Two: Seepage
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am | Terry Arnold | Concurrent Session Four: Concrete Arch Dams
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm | (Eric Newman) (Rajendram Arulnathan) | Seismic Evaluation of Gatun Dam - Panama Canal
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am | John W France, PhD, PE | General Session - Lessons Learned from 2017 Oroville Dam Spillway Incident
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm | Arthur Miller, PhD, PE | Concurrent Session Thirteen: Non-Breach Flows
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm | Arthur Miller, PhD, PE | Uncertainty in Hydrologic Estimate
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am | John W France, PhD, PE | Martin Reservoir Failure Case History - Revisited
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am | (Richard Millet, PE) (Rob Nixon, PE) (Loren Murray, PE) (Armando Lopez, PE) | Zero to Thirty in Sixty Days - Critical Levee Repair sites Rehabilitation Effort, Central Valley, California
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am | John A Bove | Concurrent Session Twenty-Eight: Cracking and Blasting
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm | Tiffany Adams, PhD | Use of FLAC Modeling and Other Factors for Assessing Operational Risk at Ritschard Dam
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am | (Doug Yadon, PE, SE, PG, CEG) (Jennifer Williams, PE) (Jason Boomer, PE) | Technical Workshop - On-Site Response Guidance for Seepage and Internal Erosion Incidents