AECOM is pleased to be participating in Exelon’s Environmental Summit on June 5, 2018.
AECOM is one of the world’s largest and most diverse environmental firms. Named Engineering News-Record‘s 2017 #1 environmental firm, we serve a broad range of private- and public-sector clients. As a leader in our industry, conducting projects in a safe manner in accordance with our quality standards is paramount. AECOM’s capabilities span the full business asset life cycle; we provide services relative to asset development, operations integration, restoration and reuse, and product integration.
Through our global Technical Practice Network (TPN), we leverage resources and expertise throughout our company to better serve the needs of our clients. AECOM is also continuously investing in innovative technologies and practices.
Below is additional information on some of these innovations.
AECOM’s Recent Innovations
- Disaster Resilience Scorecard
- Virtual Reality Technology for EHS Training
- EMAP/CIRS for Field Data Collection and Inspection Reporting
- GSRx Screening Tool to Improve Sustainability of Remediation
- Innovative Air Dispersion Modeling Techniques
- Hexavalent Chromium Remediation Program
- Unmanned Systems (Drones) for Security and Inspections
- PFAS Treatability R&D
- Thermal Imaging for Natural Zone Depletion of LNAPL
- Living Shoreline/Artificial Reef to Reduce Shoreline Erosion
AECOM’s wide range of services and capabilities help industrial, power and public sector clients achieve compliance while reducing or eliminating risks, and protecting our natural environment. Working across our internal business lines, we have the resources to work with clients to balance growth and resiliency in an ever-changing world.
The following is a snapshot of our environmental services which highlight some of our local and regional capabilities.
AECOM Services to the Power Industry
- Comprehensive services across the power industry including hydroelectric, transmission and distribution, nuclear, natural gas and clean coal, and renewables
- Air quality – assessment, permitting, modeling, air quality control, fenceline monitoring
- Climate adaptation strategies and greenhouse gas inventory management
- Cultural resources, threatened/endangered species (avian, bat, and bog turtle)
- Due Diligence and EHS management support, multimedia permitting and wetlands management
- Geotechnical/civil engineering – design support for substation/transmission development
- Remediation – asbestos/hazardous materials, demolition, asset recovery, CCR management, MGP, RI/FS, sediment, Superfund and waste management, vapor intrusion
- Water Resources – NPDES permits, water treatment, Delaware and Susquehanna River Basin Commission dockets, FERC and 316b compliance support
Please visit us again as we will continue to update this website to add additional information! Or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.