CityCenter is the largest privately funded development in U.S. History, situated on 67 acres in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. A collaboration between MGM MIRAGE and eight world-renowned architects, CityCenter is the largest LEED-certified project in the world, achieving six LEED Gold certifications for the hotels, residences, and retail district.
AECOM Tishman served as executive construction manager, relocating 65 senior managers from the East Coast to Las Vegas for the five-year assignment.
- ARIA Resort & Casino designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli, featuring 300,000 square feet of convention center, a Cirque de Soleil production, and various dining and entertainment offerings
- Vdara Hotel by RV Architecture, LLC led by Rafael Viñoly
- Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas designed by KPF Associates, offering 400 hotel rooms and approximately 227 luxury residences
- Veer Towers designed by Helmut Jahn, featuring approximately 670 residences—these buildings are very striking as they lean 5 degrees in opposite directions
- The Crystals retail and entertainment district, designed by Studio Daniel Libeskind, consisting of approximately 500,000 square feet of dining, entertainment, and retail
CityCenter introduces one of the world’s largest and most ambitious corporate art programs. The 40-million Public Fine Art program features works by acclaimed artists including Maya Lin, Nancy Rubins, Frank Stella, Richard Long, and many more.
Using Certified Equipment
We developed agreements to purchase materials directly from manufacturers around the globe at pre-approved point-of-purchase prices. At the height of construction, over 10,000 workers were on site using certified ecologically friendly wood and low-emitting materials and construction equipment.