AECOM’s remediation practitioners are excited to participate fully at Battelle’s Chlorinated Conference in Palm Springs, California May 22-26, 2022. Our technical specialists will lead workshops, chair sessions, present posters and deliver platforms across our areas of expertise.
Our scientists and engineers will share project insights to expand the remediation community’s understanding of challenging sites, and share exciting news about innovative remedial techniques. We hope you’ll join us at one of our platforms or poster sessions – find the complete list here.
Learn more about our new DE-FLUORO™ PFAS treatment technology that provides complete destruction for this concerning contaminant class. DE-FLUORO™ is currently in field demonstration and is showing effective PFAS destruction in wash water and AFFF concentrate. Discover more about our global remediation team’s extensive experience developing comprehensive, leading-edge solutions for PFAS on our PFAS website.
Visit us at Booth 322. If you would like to meet AECOM presenters or to request copies of the presentation materials, contact us at email@example.com.
Read more about AECOM’s full range of integrated environmental and remediation, restoration and redevelopment services:
- AECOM’s recent awards and rankings
- Global Technical Practice Network
- Our innovations
- Comprehensive remediation solutions
- Predictive Integrated Stratigraphic Modeling (PRISM®)
- Environmental, social and governance solutions
- Treatability studies laboratory
- PFAS management capabilities
- PFAS water capabilities
- DE-FLUORO™ PFAS treatment technology
- DE-FLUORO™ demonstration program
- In-situ bioremediation
- 1,4-dioxane remediation
- Green and sustainable remediation
- Nature-based solutions
- NetZero carbon tactics
- Sediment management