October 25-27, 2022
AECOM is proud to participate in the 2022 virtual Energy Exchange an educational and networking forum focused on ”Advancing Federal Infrastructure through Innovation.” We’re looking forward to connecting with you throughout the week. We invite you to visit our us at Booth 226 and attend the technical session below to hear our industry leaders discussing campus decarbonization planning, contributing to the Federal Government’s planning for and implementation of Executive Order 14057.
Federal Energy Solutions
Imagine an interconnected, resilient future. Our comprehensive energy solutions help drive smart, cost-effective performance. AECOM has worked with the Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and many other government agencies to deliver optimized energy solutions at more than 5,000 facilities in the last decade. We’re proud to be one of the only global planning, engineering and construction firms that’s accredited by the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO).
Federal Performance Contract Highlights
- Holders of U.S. Department of Energy Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC), $55 billion (recompete underway)
- Holders of U.S. Army ESPC Multiple-Award Task Order Contract, $1.5 billion
- Full-Service Utility Energy Service Contract (UESC) subcontractor
- A provider on GSA ENABLE ESPC Schedule
- Fort Carson ESPC, including Army's largest ESPC-implemented Battery Energy Storage System (BESS)
- U.S. Navy Fleet Readiness Center ESPC
Decarbonization, Resilience, and Electrification
A massive change is underway across our governments, cities, fleets, and utilities that will bring social, environmental, and economic change through the deployment of new electrification technologies. Our global team is delivering comprehensive solutions to combat climate change, build resilience, and electrify the future. With a strong push from the Biden administration, AECOM stands ready to support analysis, planning, policy, and implementation planning support for all Federal climate action.
- Case Study: Argonne National Lab Sustainability and Resiliency
- Case Study: U.S. Air Force Installation Energy Plans
- Case Study: University of Colorado Energy Master Plan
- Video: Meadowlands: Strengthening New Jersey for Today's Climate Threats
- Transportation Electrification: Accelerating the Future of Cities, Utilities, and Fleets
- Positioning for the Future: Vehicle Electrification
- AECOM's Climate Adaptation Practice
- Resilience + Climate Change Adaptation for the Department of Defense
- Sustainability and Climate Consulting for Major Projects
- Campus and Community Energy Assessment
- Introducing Rosetta
AECOM Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Strategy
AECOM’s ESG strategy integrates four key pillars of ESG Strategy that will: that will embed sustainable development and resilience across the company’s work; improve social outcomes and social justice for communities; achieve net-zero carbon emissions; and enhance governance.
Rosetta: Strategic Portfolio Planning/Design and Delivery Platform
Video: AECOM HVAC Data Analytics powered by SkySpark®
Environment Webinar Series Recordings
A resilient, socially beneficial economy requires local energy infrastructure investment by Annika Moman
Is the electric grid smart enough for the future? by Annika Moman
Technology innovations for energy master planning by Avi Srivastava and Calum Thompson
Learn from Our Experts
Wednesday, October 26
Federal Technology Demonstration Programs Looking Forward
Track 3, Session 6
2:00pm – 3:30pm ET
AECOM Moderator: Matt McCann, CEM, CDR, CEC, USN (Ret.)
AECOM Speaker: Craig Sieben
This session will discuss unique challenges in planning the processes and projects needed to achieve the decarbonization goals directed by EO 14057. We’ll explore transitioning existing Federal infrastructure to zero-emission buildings and net-zero campuses through deep retrofits to implement energy efficiency improvements, on-site renewable generation, building and transportation electrification, managing electricity loads, and smart infrastructure choices for the future development and management of federal portfolios, campuses, and military installations. We will emphasize elements of success in creating decarbonization roadmaps at Federal and other campuses to plan significant reduction in carbon emissions.
Join a collaborative team driven by a common purpose to transform our world for the better.
Explore opportunities at aecom.com/careers