MGP Conference 2022
We are pleased to be a gold sponsor at the MGP Conference, September 28-30, in Chicago, IL.
Come visit us at booth 42 and attend one of our three platform presentations.
AECOM is one of the world’s largest and most diverse environmental firms serving a broad range of private- and public-sector clients. AECOM’s capabilities span the full business asset life cycle, providing services relative to asset development, operations integration, restoration and reuse, and product integration.
Our MGP Experience
AECOM’s experience working on numerous MGP remediation projects around the globe provides our clients with sustainable solutions for their environmental legacy sites. We continue our leadership in rapid site closure management by providing expertise in:
- Advanced site characterization /investigations including horizontal TarGOST™ profiling, NAPL transmittivity modeling, 3D (3 Dimensional) models, fractured bedrock investigation, stratigraphic sequencing, FLUTE technology, PAH bioavailability, and sediment toxicity analysis
- Design/implementation of traditional technologies for earth retention systems including in-situ solidification, slurry wall/sheet pile combos, deep earthworks,
- Sustainable remediation technologies including in-situ oxidations, permeable reactive barriers, one-pass mixing, Natural Source Zone Depletion (NSZD), and manual/automated groundwater treatment and NAPL recovery systemst
- Sediment Management
- Cap Modeling / Design / Engineering
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Dredged Material Management
- In Situ Solidification
- EPCM/Design Build Services
Our recent high-profile projects include:
- Design and implementation of one of the first full-scale sediment in-situ solidification projects for an MGP site
- Design and implementation of the first ISS project in Connecticut and
- Design build services for one of the most complex MGP sediment remediation project in the country
- Through our global Technical Practice Network, we leverage resources and expertise throughout our company to better serve the needs of our clients. AECOM is also continuously investing in innovative technologies and practices.
Click on the links below to learn more about AECOM’s Recent Innovations:
- MGP Site Management
- Drone Technology for Auditing and Inspecting
- Virtual Environmental Due Diligence Assessments
- D4 Services: Decommissioning, Deactivation, Decontamination, Demolition
- Geotechnical Services
- Characterization and remediation for PFAS
- MGP Focused Environmental Due Diligence
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Environmental Justice
- Electrifying Transportation
- Digital transformation for EHS support
- Fenceline Air Monitoring
AECOM’s wide range of services and capabilities help industrial, power, and public sector clients achieve compliance while reducing or eliminating risks and protecting our natural environment. Working across our internal business lines, we have the resources to work with clients to balance growth and resiliency in an ever-changing world.
AECOM Services to the Power Industry:
- Engineering, Environmental Survey and Permitting – Comprehensive services across the power industry including hydroelectric, transmission/distribution, nuclear, natural gas and clean coal, offshore wind and solar
- Remediation – MGP management, asbestos/hazardous materials, demolition, asset recovery, CCR management, RI/FS, sediment, Superfund and waste management, vapor intrusion, D4 or IFC, digital transformation, Environmental Management Information Systems, and Infrastructure and Site Redevelopment for formerly utilized property
- Air Quality – assessment, permitting, modeling, air quality control, fenceline monitoring
- Climate adaptation strategies and greenhouse gas inventory management
- Cultural resources, threatened/endangered species (avian, bat, and bog turtle)
- Environmental Justice and Community Outreach – Qualitative and quantitative analysis of project impact on surrounding EJ communities
- Due Diligence and EHS management support, multimedia permitting and ecosystem restoration
- Geotechnical/civil engineering – design support for substation/transmission development
- Water Resources – NPDES permits, water treatment, FERC and 316b compliance support
Please feel free to email us at AskEnvironment@aecom.com or contact John Carrow (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Spera (email@example.com) for more information about our comprehensive services.