AECOM’s air quality and climate change experts are featured chairs, panelists and presenters at the annual Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) Conference in Quebec City, June 25-28, 2019.
With the conference theme “Charting the Future,” AECOM scientists and engineers will lead technical sessions and present on critical air and waste management topics as well as other environmental issues affecting industry, oil and gas, mining, and power generation concerns as part of the technical program.
A&WMA is a nonprofit, nonpartisan professional air and waste management organization with members in 65 countries that includes environmental and management professionals from government, industry, consulting, legal and advocacy organizations as well as academe.
At this year’s conference, AECOM professional staff will chair/vice-chair three platform sessions, serve as a panelist on two sessions and make 3 technical platform presentations that address air quality monitoring, visibility, climate change adaptation risks and strategies, air modeling and compliance as well as nanotechnology.
Our global air team has extensive experience developing comprehensive and innovative solutions for a broad range of air quality permitting and compliance issues including, greenhouse gases, regional haze, transportation congestion and mercury emissions. According to Linsey Debell, AECOM Air Quality Lead, “AECOM has a long history of solving complex air quality challenges for industry and governments, and has been a major contributor to the A&WMA conference with expert papers and presentations since 1968.”
Contact us for copies of our presentations or to receive more information about AECOM’s Air Quality and Waste Management services.
AECOM’s Presentations at A&WMA 2019
- Conditions Associated with Peak Observed SO2 Concentrations and AERMOD’s Skill in Simulating These Events Paper # 593805 Robert Paine, Jeffrey Connors, Christopher Warren, Olga Samani: AECOM
- Looking Ahead to the Second Decadal Review for the Regional Haze Rule Paper # 593802 Robert Paine: AECOM
- Use of Thermal Satellite Imagery to Determine Urban Characteristics of Highly Industrial Areas Paper # 599865 Laura Warren, Robert Paine: AECOM
Air Quality Services
- Comprehensive Air Quality Consulting and Engineering
- Air Quality Modeling
- Source Emissions Measurements
- Permitting Challenges with Air Quality Standards
- Challenges Associated with EPA’s Regional Haze Rule Second Decadal Review
- Air Pollution Control Systems Engineering
- Air Quality and Acoustics
- Vapor Intrusion Studies
- Odour Control
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration
- Upgrade of Wet FGD Systems
- Real-time Refinery Fenceline Benzene Monitoring
- DE-FLUOROTM PFAS Treatment Technology
- Moving Water
- Comprehensive Water and Wastewater Services