The GSA Schedules Program serves as the catalyst for billions of dollars in federal spending, helping meet procurement needs for eligible users, including all branches of federal government through applicable programs. These long-term Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts assist customers with procuring a vast array of supplies and services (e.g. technical services, logistics, IT, and other services) directly from quality commercial suppliers.
Who can order through GSA Schedules?
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative and judicial branches.
- Government contractors authorized in writing by a federal agency pursuant to 48 CFR 51.1.
- Mixed ownership government corporations* (as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act of 1945, as amended).
- The government of the District of Columbia.
- State and local government and non-profit organizations responding during declared emergencies and disasters
- Other activities and organizations authorized by statute or regulation to use GSA as a source of supply.
How to order from schedules:
Supplies and services available on Schedules can be accessed from one convenient online location. GSA Advantage!® is the electronic online shopping and ordering system linking customers to thousands of contractors and millions of supplies and services. At GSA Advantage!®, customers can download each contractor’s catalog or price list. https://www.gsaadvantage.gov or eLibrary
Enter one of AECOM’s schedule contract numbers in the “Search Box” for a copy of our catalogs.
AECOM holds a variety of GSA schedules for various types of professional services. Click here to learn more about our GSA Contracts:
GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) [GS00F188CA and 47QSWA19D006S]