We want the best apprentices, ready to make a difference. Thus, we’ve made the application and assessment process for our Apprentice Development Program both swift and robust.
How do you apply?
Submit your CV & Cover Letter by selecting the ‘apply now’ link on the right hand side. This will then list all the ‘live’ apprentice opportunities in the UK & Ireland.
- Submit your CV and Covering Letter to the job(s) you would like to be considered for
- Online Numerical Reasoning assessment (only applicable for some roles)
- Final-stage interview in the office for which you are being considered. This may also contain a written technical assessment for some roles
- Upload a covering letter with your CV, detailing your passion for the role you have applied to, your career ambitions, and the key skills you bring to the role
- Make sure your CV is fully up to date with all your education – qualifications, subjects, grades achieved or expected, and dates
- Make sure you sell any relevant or transferable work experience that you have
- During the interview make sure you demonstrate your passion for the role and for working for AECOM. Be ready to talk about your career ambitions and how you expect to achieve these, your interests and skills, your technical knowledge if you have any, and think about what other skills might be important and how you have demonstrated them in the past – such as problem solving, team working, and communication.
- Have some insightful questions prepared to ask at the end of the interview