AECOM is pleased to be exhibiting at the American Electric Power (AEP) Generation Forum in Columbus, Ohio, July 22-24 2019.
AECOM’s work in the power industry ranges from permitting, strategy and planning through engineering, procurement, construction, and startup for new and old coal ash disposal, remediation of MGP sites, new generating plants, renewable energy, transmission and distribution including microgrids, to plant decommissioning, truly helping our clients with projects from cradle to grave.
Contact us to learn more about how we can assist you with your next power project.
AECOM’s Services to the Power Industry
- General Power Industry Services
- Air Quality Services
- Air Quality Services to the Power Industry
- Ozone and Regional Haze Modeling Services
- Permitting Challenges with PM2.5, Ozone, NO2 and SO2 Air Quality Standards
- CO2 Management
- HBS Injection Technology: Mercury Oxidation and Control for the Power Industry
- Helping You Achieve MATS Compliance through Strategically Optimized Solutions
- Upgrade of WET FGD Systems
- Process Development: Life-Cycle R&D Services From Concept Through Commercial Operation
- Decommissioning Services
- Coal Combustion Residuals Management
- MGP Services
- Renewable Energy Services
- Energy Storage Services
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Security and Inspection
- Energy Efficiency
- Facility Development and Management